Safety Switches for Beringer Hand Controls.
Use these switches with Beringer Hand Controls to actuate your Brake Light and Clutch Safety Lockout.
Please check your stock wiring to make sure your model motorcycle will except analog switches and confirm what polarity switch is needed for each function. Some 2014 and up models have ribbon wires which will require custom tie-in. Refer to our instructions for this procedure.
On Can-Bus bikes 2014 and up we do not recommend modifying your bikes stock clutch side safety switch wiring. Removing the original equipment spring inside your stock clutch side hand controls housing will disable the stock switch but will still allow the bike to operate normally. (The only functional exception is that the bike will need to be in Neutral gear to start.)
- CS1 Safety Switch (SKU: CS1) is Reverse Polarity - Push to open circuit.
- CS2 Safety Switch (SKU: CS2) is Normal Polarity - Push to close circuit.
- CS1: 2014-Below Harley's brake light switch AND 2015-Up clutch safety switch.
- CS2: 2015-Up brake light switch for Can-Bus Harleys.
- On 2014-Up Models order the switch WITH the FPC Connector.