EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE EASY PACKAGE
THE FIRST STEP IN FRONT END PERFORMANCE
If you're looking to keep your 2014 and up Road Glide stock plastic gauge cover (Nacelle) and just add a Moto handlebar & Riser setup then this is the setup for you.
The Road Glide 10" Pro Kit offers everything you need in one easy package.
This setup bolts directly to your stock triple tree and relocates your risers so they will clear your gauge pod. (Some modification of the Nacelle is needed) The raptor plate and Kickback risers together offer a total of 3" of pullback which creates a very comfortable riding position.
A great handling bike starts with ergonomics and body position. It doesn't matter how fast your bike will go or how fast you can stop if you don't have comfortable control over your machine you don't have real performance.
This Kit comes COMPLETE with:
- Kraus Kickback Isolated Risers - 10" / Black Anodized
- Raptor 1-1/2" Pull Back Plate - Black Anodized / Fitment: All Touring, 2018 and Up Softail
- 1-1/8" FM Fly Moto Style Handlebar - Black
- Pro-line Perch Half Clamps
Optional Add-ons include:
- Kraus RG Billet Gauge Bezel - Black Anodized or Machine Finish
- RG Speedometer Instrument Extension Harness
- ODI V-Twin Lock-On™ Hart-Luck Signature Full-Waffle Grip Set
The total hand position height of this setup measured from the top of the stock triple tree listed below.
- 10" Riser option with Fly Bars = 14.5" total
- 2014 and up Road Glides.
- Bar/Riser Clamp Fitment:
- 1-1/8" FM Fly Moto Style Bars: Fits 1-1/8" riser clamp ONLY