Ambitious riders need comfortable Harley floorboards that inspire confidence. And confidence is control.
The Kraus Max Lean Floorboards are engineered to sit closer to the rider’s center of gravity than stock floorboards. Their aggressive design leaves the rider feeling completely planted at pace, while the kickback heel and tapered edge allow huge lean angles. Because no two riders are identical, width and pitch are fully adjustable, creating the best Harley custom floorboards available.
- 100% made in the USA
- 1" higher and 2” back from stock position for a mid-control feel
- Adjustable mounting for pitch angle and stance width
- Kicked back heel for a more aggressive stance
Tapered edge for greater lean angle
Aggressive grip to keep your foot planted
- Lightweight, high strength billet aluminum
- Offered in black anodized or machine finish
Add the APEX SS3 bagger foot control kit - the ultimate cockpit setup for your feet.
- 2006 and Up Harley-Davidson Touring models.
- Replaces OEM assemblies 50683-04, 50688-04