EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE EASY PACKAGE
THE FIRST STEP IN FRONT END PERFORMANCE
The Street Glide 10" Pro Kit offers everything you need in one easy package to run the Kraus Isolated Riser with Moto bars on your Street Glide.
The Street Glide Pro Kit moves the bars back towards the rider to clear the Navigation screen and stereo. When running the T-Rex pullback plate you can not use your stock Key Switch/Steering Lock so you will need to relocate the switch. Check with your local shop or dealership for options. Some bikes can be reprogrammed to not need the key switch at all.
This setup bolts directly to your stock triple tree. The T-Rex plate and Kraus Isolated Risers offer a total of 2.5" of pullback and an additional 1" in height which creates a very comfortable riding position.
A great handling bike starts with ergonomics and body position. It doesn't matter how fast your bike will go or how fast you can stop if you don't have comfortable control over your machine you don't have real performance.
This Kit comes COMPLETE with:
- Kraus Straight Isolated Risers - 10" / Black Anodized
- T-Rex Pull Back Plate - Black Anodized
- 1-1/8" FM Fly Moto Style Handlebar - Black
- Pro-line Perch Half Clamps - Black Anodized
Optional Add-ons include:
- ODI V-Twin Lock-On™ Hart-Luck Signature Full-Waffle Grip Set
The total hand position height of this setup measured from the top of the stock triple tree listed below.
- 10" Riser option with Fly Bars = 13.5" total
- 2008 and up Street Glides.
- Bar/Riser Clamp Fitment:
- 1-1/8" FM Fly Moto Style Bars: Fits 1-1/8" riser clamp ONLY