The Raptor Pull Back Plate is for Road Glides. Bolt it to your stock or aftermarket triple tree to relocate the bar mounts towards the rider 1.5" so that you can mount any standard risers and they will clear the Gauges on 2014 & Up Road Glides.
- The Raptor Plate adds 2" of total height to the bar/riser on 2014 to present bagger.
- The Raptor Plate improves bar position when using Motocross style bars.
- We recommend running Kraus Isolated Risers with this setup for Vibration Damping.
- Holes will need to be cut in the bagger Nacelle for the risers to protrude or use our Billet Gauge Mount and get rid of that stock plastic Nacelle altogether. Click here to download the Raptor Plate Nacelle / Gauge Panel modification template.
- Use our Raptor Plate Drill Guide to get the pilot holes perfectly positioned in your Nacelle.
The risers solid mount to the stock or aftermarket triple trees and the risers solid mount to the Raptor Plate.