Your top tree clamp is an essential part of a performance front end setup. The Wolf One Top Clamp has been engineered and designed with a broader cross section offering increased axial strength over the stock Harley Tree. The increased surface area of our wide body fork clamps offer positive hold of your forks giving you peace of mind that your Triple Tree setup will absorb the abuse of hard use.
The Wolf One Top Clamp comes standard with the Billet Top Nut Cover. Only purchase the Top Nut individually if you have already purchased the Wolf One without the top nut cover.
With Kraus Steering Lock (Our lock is only a manual steering lock, it does not control the ignition. You will need to relocate your electrical ignition switch or do a CVO flash and get rid of it completely).
- NOTE: The lock will be added as a separate line item in your cart. If you do not want the lock, you can remove the lock after the kit has been added to your cart.
- The Wolf One Top Clamp is intended for Road Glides and allows you to remove your stock plastic Nacelle to have a clean open look of an inverted front end.
- Mounts directly to your stock 49mm forks.
- Fits 2015-Up Road Glides Only.
- Bolt your risers directly to the Wolf One Top Clamp or optionally run one of our Pullback Plates. (Kraus Steering Lock is not accessible with T-Rex Pullback Plate)
- Works great with internal fork cartridge kits.
- Machined from high quality American made solid billet aluminum.
- Available finishes include: Machine or Black Anodized.
- Fits Harley-Davidson 2015-Up Road Glide Models
- Fork Clamps are 49mm diameter
- Does not have fastener points to run a stock Nacelle or Batwing fairing
- Currently Does Not fit 2023 CVO Road Glide or CVO Street Glide