Your bottom tree clamp is an essential part of a performance front end setup. The Wolf One Bottom Clamp has been engineered and designed with a broader cross section offering increased axial strength over the stock Harley Tree. The increased surface area of our wide body fork clamps offer positive hold of your forks giving you peace of mind that your Triple Tree setup will absorb the abuse of hard use.
The Wolf One Bottom Clamp is intended to be used with the Wolf One Top Clamp and allows you to remove your stock plastic Nacelle to have a clean, open look of an inverted front end.
- Fits Harley-Davidson Road Glides Only — Models 2015 and Up.
- Does not have fastener points to run a stock Nacelle or Batwing fairing.
- Includes a set of 30mm replacement bearings.
- Mounts directly to your stock 49mm forks.
- Works great with internal fork cartridge kits.
- Machined from high quality American made solid billet Aluminum.
- Available finishes include: Machine or Black Anodized.
- Fits Harley-Davidson Road Glide Only — Models 2015 and Up
- Fork Clamps are 49mm diameters
- Does not have fastener points to run a stock Nacelle or Batwing fairing