New from Trask! Billet Aluminum Swingarm Kit.
- Race inspired design to increase rigidity and decrease death wobble!
- All billet T6061 aluminum precision machined.
- Offered in stock and 4" extended length.
- Minimum 120 link 530 chain are required to be purchased separately to complete install.
- Extended arms are adjustable from 2"-4" stretch.
- No more cam style adjusters.
- Stainless axle and hardware included.
- Adjustable shock mount positions.
- Includes delrin chain guides.
- Carbon fiber cover plates.
- Full modular design.
- Lighter than stock.
- Includes new spherical bearings.
- Used on our Trask Assault Glides.
- A required part for any true performance bagger build!
- Comes raw and unassembled to allow buyer to custom coat. We do not recommend powder coating and strongly suggest anodizing.
- Stand out from the crowd with Trask!
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- FINISH: RAW
- 09-LATER TOURING MODELS
- Proudly made in the USA at Trask's Phoenix, AZ facility.
- Sizing options include OEM Replacement or +4"