Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor.
- Please measure your stock rotor and make sure you select the correct optional size based on your desired fitment.
- When fitting oversized you will need to upgrade to a radial brake caliper and mount.
- These rotors have a centering ring 2.210" (fitment for year 2000 and up wheels only). If your bike is earlier than year 2000 you will need to order a 1999-2000 Centering Adapter for each rotor.
- Softail will require a radial brake configuration for confirmed fitment
- Designed for both street and track use
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full Floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increases lever feel / modulation and brake torque
- Rear Floating Wave® Rotors offered for limited application
- Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.