Standard Floating Wave Rotor
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Please measure your stock rotor and make sure you select the correct optional size based on your desired fitment. When fitting oversized you will need to upgrade to a radial brake caliper and mount.
- Designed for both street and track use
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full Floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increases lever feel / modulation and brake torque
- Rear Floating Wave® Rotors offered for limited application
- Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
Please measure your stock rotor diameter and make sure you select the correct optional size based on your desired fitment.
These rotors have a centering ring dimension of 2.210" (fitment for year 2000 and up wheels only).