The classic monotube design of these shocks deliver top notch ride comfort and performance for your bike. Models include dividing piston without external reservoir, or piggyback reservoir versions depending on application, can be specified with a choice of damping adjustment options, with or without length adjustability. Designed for Harley-Davidson and custom bike twin shock applications.
- Choose your eye to eye shock length (12" or 13.5") for extra ground clearance and travel
- Add the Kraus Moto 1" Rear Shock Extension to extend your length up to 2".
- Well proven monotube design
- Designed for comfort and rideability
- Each application tested and tailor made to suit
- Piggyback gas pressurized system
Fitment Notes and Exceptions
- Shock lengths are measured fully extended, eyelet to eyelet on centers.
- A change in height at one end of the bike may require a change at the other.
- Changing ride height can potentially change the trail and mechanical trail.
- Prior to purchasing shocks that are different than your OEM length, please verify that wheel and suspension travel can be altered without causing clearance issues to the swingarm, axle, frame, tire, fender, chain/belt and guard, and exhaust.
- Adjustable Rebound and Compression damping
- Monotube Shock with Piggyback Reservoir
- Length Adjustable – ½”
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Charged
- STX Single Tube design
- 36mm Piston Diameter
- Adjustable Preload w/ Billet tool
- Multiple Spring Rates available to accommodate a wide range of riders
- Top Level Comfort, Rideability, and Performance
- Hard Anodized - Precision CNC-Machined Components
- Low-friction Shaft / Seal Head design
- Fully Serviceable and Repairable
Shocks will be customized for you prior to shipping based on rider weight and riding style. This product is considered Special Order.