When it comes to rear shocks on your Harley we always recommend Ohlins and if you are looking for the best-performing shock available this is it.
Fully adjustable premium choice for top-shelf performance and adjustability. Designed for the FLH / FLT Bagger chassis, the HD 357 consists of a pair of STX36 hose-mounted-reservoir shocks featuring compression, rebound, length, and spring preload for endless tuneability. Ideal for riders looking for better performance in all aspects,traction, comfort and rider feel. The HD 357 is the perfect solution for mainly 2-up riding or heavy payloads.
Sold as a pair. Fully Adjustable. The HD 357's are the same as the HD 044's with a 2" shorter hose to the reservoirs. Shocks will be customized for you prior to shipping based on rider weight and riding style. Product Option HD 357S3 is considered Special Order.
Add the Kraus Moto 1" Rear Shock Extension to extend the shock length. Stackable up to 2".
- Adjustable Rebound and Compression damping
- Monotube Shock with External Hose Reservoir
- Length Adjustable – ½”. Add the Kraus Moto 1" Rear Shock Extension to extend the shock length. Stackable up to 2"
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Charged
- STX Single Tube design
- 36mm Piston Diameter
- Adjustable Preload w/ Billet tool
- Multiple Spring Rates available to accommodate a wide range of riders
- Top Level Comfort, Rideability and Performance
- Hard Anodized - Precision CNC-Machined Components
- Low-friction Shaft / Seal Head design
- Fully Serviceable and Repairable
- Sold as a pair
- Length: 13.3,0.2 +0/-0.4 inches (337,5 +0/-10 mm)
- Stroke: 3.6 inches (90.5 mm)
- Spring: 00281-68 (B)
Component certificate (TÜV approved)
HD 357 - Recommended for 1990-2013 HD Touring Models for stock fitment.