The T-Rex Pull Back Plate mounts to the top of the triple tree and moves your bar mounts towards the rider 2.5". The T-Rex plate adds 1" of height.
Street Glides and bikes with Batwing Fairings: The T-Rex Plate moves the bars back towards the rider to clear the Navigation screen and stereo so you can run straight risers or T-Bars. When running the T-Rex pullback plate you can not use your stock Key Switch/Steering Lock so you will need to relocate the switch. Check with your local shop or dealership for options. Some bikes can be reprogrammed to not need the key switch at all.
Suggested for use on Street Glides and Electra Glides but can also be used on other Harley's including Road Glides with modification.
- When running the T-Rex pullback plate you CAN NOT use your stock Key Switch/Steering Lock so you will need to relocate the switch or fully remove it with an optional CVO Ignition Flash done by your local HD dealer. Check with your local shop or dealership for options.
- If you ARE running Kraus Isolated Risers then this kit has everything you need to have the most solid and best-performing setup.
- If you ARE NOT running Kraus Isolated Risers you will need a set of replacement Bagger Polyurethane Bushings to install under your risers in the T-rex Plate.
The total hand position height of this setup measured from the top of the stock triple tree is listed below.
NOTE: The T-Rex adds 1" to the total height to a Kraus Isolated Riser and Bar setup.
- 8" Riser option with Fly Bars = 10.5" total
- 10" Riser option with Fly Bars = 12.5" total
- 12" Riser option with Fly Bars = 14.5" total
- 8" Riser option with ODI Bars = 12.5" total
- 10" Riser option with ODI Bars = 14.5" total
- 12" Riser option with ODI Bars = 16.5" total