Hands down - the Moto Pro Digital Display is the most advanced digital motorcycle dashboard gauge on the market. It allows you to measure anything imaginable, deliver all sorts of data at a moments notice and is designed with all of the accessory pieces and parts for you to install this very high tech, clean and beautiful system on your machine. This is not bolt on crap, like an LED lighting kit with scotch block connectors.
Before purchasing the Moto Pro Digital Display Kit, please download the instruction manual to get familiar with the unit's near miraculous capabilities and install procedure to ensure correct wiring to your motorcycle. For functions other than speedometer and tachometer, you will need either Breakout Box J1850, Breakout Box A or Breakout Box B.
Installing this system is not rocket science, but it does require you know your way around your machine's electrical systems.
KRAUS makes an absolutely stunning and perfect fitting dashboard housing from billet aluminum to house this marvel of technology, allowing it to look right at home on your machine.
- Moto Pro Instruction Manual
- Clamps to common 1.25” risers
- Clamp is 1.25” on 3.5” center
- Forward/reverse tilt is adjustable
- Use Breakout Boxes to connect indicator light functionality
- Breakout Box J1850 (for 2004-2011 TwinCam models, 2004-2011 XL models with DEUTSCH connector, and 2004-2010 softtail)
- Breakout Box A (for universal fitment up to 2013)
- Breakout Box B (for universal fitment up to 2013)
- M-Switch Two Button
- Motogadget M-Button Wiring Harness
- May require custom wiring
Some facts from Moto Pro about this electronic dashboard.
Cutting edge technology with stylish design. 734 LEDs governed by a 16-bit RISC processor drives the self-illuminating, automatic brightness control display matrix. It provides optimal readability even under conditions of direct sunlight.
The rev-counter is fully scalable via the analog LED band with drag indicator function. Main and secondary displays are user configurable. Another display section serves the gear indicator. Four indicator lights are pre-installed and can be used for additional input signals via Breakout Boxes.
The dashboard communicates over a digital one-wire bus (m-Bus) with additional Breakout Boxes to easily expand the application spectrum. This allows application to a wide range of motorcycles. The instrument is equipped with an ABE and does not have to be registered.
- Rev counter (LED bargraph)
- RPM count (on LCD)
- Adjustable RPM warning (gear shift flash)
- Trip meter (plus total mileage)
- Gear display
- Fuel/Reserve (w/ Breakout Box A and Breakout Box B)
- Air temperature* (w/ Breakout Box B)
- Water temperature* (w/ Breakout Box B)
- Oil temperature* (w/ Breakout Box B)
- Oil pressure* (w/ Breakout Box A and Breakout Box B)
- On-board voltage (with low voltage warning)
- Operating hours/Service
- And more...