Upgrade to Radial brake calipers with these easy to install mounts. The increased fluid capacity of aftermarket radial brake calipers improves lever feel and overall braking performance.
- Use aftermarket 108mm radial brake calipers on 2000 and up stock Harley forks.
- The 108mm is ambidextrous. Run them on the left or right side. If you have dual disks, order a set of two.
- The 100mm are not interchangable. They are specific to the left or right side. They are available in a set of two.
- For use on stock 2000 and up Harley forks. This conversion will require longer brake lines.
- Use with aftermarket 108mm Radial Calipers.
- Use with 11.5", 11.8" or oversize 320mm rotors by adding spacers between mount and radial caliper.
Make sure you get a RADIAL CALIPER HARDWARE KIT with your Radial Caliper Mount.