- SIZE: 3.5" x 21"
- WEIGHT: SKU #168710:9.15 lb. (4.15 kg) | SKU #172315: Coming Soon
Add 0.60 lb. (0.272 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add 0.65 lb. (0.295 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
- STATIC LOAD RATING: 440 lb. (200 kg)
Click Here: Important Load Rating Safety Information
- MATERIALS: Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE: Straight, five-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS: BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS: DOT E and JWL for street and track use
- FITMENT: Direct OEM replacement (see 'Fitment' tab for additional models)
- BRAKE ROTOR PCD: SKU #172315: 5 x 3.25” (82.5mm)
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
For ABS equipped H-D models: Altering the diameter of the front wheel requires the wheel speed sensor to be recalibrated to prevent loss of braking. See ‘Technical’ tab for additional information.
Brake Rotor Note: Before purchasing wheels for Harley-Davidson Touring models, due to variations in the OEM wheels equipped on each model, please verify the brake rotor mounting size. Models equipped with 7-bolt rotors (Agitator / Slicer / Chisel) will still be compatible with the purchase of aftermarket rotors. See Brake Rotor pitch circle diameter (PCD) on the description tab to see what rotor fits this wheel. For CVO models look over the engineered drawing to verify fitment.
- Fat Bob - FXFB (18-19)
- Fat Bob 114 - FXFBS (18-20)
For Harley-Davidson models equipped with factory ABS: When altering the diameter of the front wheel, the wheel speed sensor needs to be recalibrated to prevent loss of braking. Brock’s Performance now offers MC Bagger ABS Recalibration Bearings to eliminate this issue. These bearings eliminate ABS malfunction and warning lights when removing your stock sized Harley-Davidson wheel and fitting a 21” BST wheel. To order, select option “ABS Recalibration Steel Bearing Kit” in the bearing options dropdown (MC Bagger ABS Recalibration Bearings are not available in ceramic).