Weighing between 40 and 60 percent less than OEM wheels, BST wheels bestow sportbikes with sharper corner-carving abilities, faster acceleration, and quicker braking by weighing less than their production-bike counterparts. Lighter wheels are also easier for suspension systems to control over bumps and irregular surfaces, yielding more traction and unimpeded acceleration. Less rotating mass also equals less rider fatigue.
A lighter rear wheel is easier for the shock to control properly, which leads to superior power application and much higher trap speeds in competition and track days.
- SIZE: 5.0" x 16"
- WEIGHT: Coming Soon
Add 0.60 lb. (0.272 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add 0.65 lb. (0.295 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
- STATIC LOAD RATING: 640 lb. (290 kg)
Click Here: Important Load Rating Safety Information
- MATERIALS: Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE: Five curved, split-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS: BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS: DOT E and JWL for street and track use
- FITMENT: Direct OEM replacement (see 'Fitment' tab for additional models)
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- Low Rider – FXDL (08-17)
- Street Bob – FXDB (08-17)
- Super Glide – FXD (08-10)
- Super Glide Custom – FXDC (08-14)
- Switchback – FLD (12-16)
- Wide Glide – FXDWG (08-17)